IT Technical Business Analyst - Integrations
Pelotons IT organization is seeking a unique individual who understands the business side of retail & also is comfortable with getting hands on in the technical side of data operations. You will work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, & deliver high quality work.
In this role you will interact with multiple business units at Peloton to understand how their underlying data supports their business functions. You will build, maintain, & analyze dashboards which monitor data fidelity across multiple systems to ensure data completeness. You will follow the data at Peloton to ensure that we have implemented timely & accurate integration pipelines throughout the organization.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong communication skills.
- Be able to assess business needs/priorities & execute on project deliverables
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications
- Monitor, troubleshoot, & triage integration errors between systems
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Collaborate with development team to produce stable & high quality integrations
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
Basic Job Requirements
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Software development experience in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Strong SQL skills (comfortable writing stored procedures, advanced queries, & reporting out of SQL)
- Experience with at least one business intelligence (BI) tool--Looker preferred
- Full stack BI Developer experience: aggregation of data sources, normalization, BI data layer, BI reporting, business insight analysis
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills; detail oriented
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Functional experience in the retail, supply chain/logistics, and/or inventory industries
- Experience with REST & SOAP web services
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience