Were looking for an enthusiastic intern Graphic Designer to work alongside with the French Studio team. The designer will help to conceptualise, design & produce cutting edge designs for video, mobile & interactive display ad units using the Teads Studio to deliver our clients exceptional & innovative advertising solutions.
As a Graphic Designer, you will support the team to...
- Design unique creative, skins & microsites
- Create graphic design contents (Video & Display)
- Designing responsive & mobile experiences
- Build prototypes & demos for new or existing products
- Animate top quality HTML5/CSS3 ad formats
- Work on all initial design mocks (especially when there are no assets)
- Work closely with members of all departments to gather project specs & understand client's KPIs & objectives
- Creating custom solutions for client requirements
Candidate Skills Spec
- Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign primarily
- Keen eye for designing, with creative flair primarily in Photoshop
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with exceptional time management skills
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, & eager to exercise creative freedom
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.