The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible hours!
This position is based in New Jersey, where employees receive the following: free shuttle from the local train station to the office, free or discounted lunch options three times per week, free bagels twice a week, on-site mini mart service for your convenience, & monthly free events with snacks & other giveaways!
This position is based in Secaucus, New Jersey & will report to the Senior Director of Customer Service & Consignor Relations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of Consignor Relations Representatives & assist in resolving daily escalated issues in a timely & professional manner
- Lead team to achieve targets for response time, handle rate, & customer satisfaction
- Provide employees with timely & constructive performance feedback aimed at providing consignors with a best-in-class service experience
- Oversee all administrative tasks related to team management including scheduling, timecards, PTO requests, etc.
- Oversee daily departmental issue management/resolution
- Assist with development & management of VIP consignor experience
- TheRealReal offers a competitive salary, 401k with company match & a full menu of benefits. Join our team & make some history!
- Identify trends & initiate changes/improvements necessary to achieve departmental goals
- Review, change & improve processes where necessary to facilitate continuous departmental improvement in line with enhancing consignor experience & organizational efficiency
- Work collaboratively in a team environment across all departments
- 3-5 years of prior experience as a supervisor or manager in a customer service environment
- Strong team management skills with the ability to organize, motivate & measure the performance of the team of 15+ individuals
- Customer oriented with a focus on quality
- Experience with luxury goods or retail a plus
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task & excellent problem-solving skills; understand how decisions affect the outcome
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Manage competing priorities & know when to escalate issues
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong knowledge of ZenDesk & Microsoft Office, specifically Excelability to create & edit spreadsheets a must
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree