At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Senior Commissions Analyst to join our finance team. This is a highly visible position & will require interface with cross functional teams at various levels of management. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong knowledge & experience in managing incentive compensation structures along with excellent communication & organizational skills. This person will be expected to administer global sales incentive plans.
Our finance team is a collaborative group with diverse backgrounds & a passion for timely & accurate financial reporting. This role will report to the Controller & will have a direct hand in creating scalable processes around Incentive compensation & support the rapid growth of the company.
As a Senior Commissions Analyst, youll get to:
- Partner with the sales operations team to deploy worldwide annual compensation plans on time, distribute the plans electronically & track acceptance.
- Administer Branchs Global Sales Compensation Plan in Captivate IQ, including setting individual plans in the system, maintaining sales hierarchy & territory mapping, processing adjustments & validating data.
- Calculate commissions based on Branchs compensation plans & ensure that the results are available on time, are accurate & comply with the plans.
- Run tests in excel to compare results from the Captivate IQ system & ensure that the changes in the plans & compensation structure are processed correctly.
- Support the design & implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, & processes each fiscal year or as needed.
- Administer commissions, MBOs, special bonuses, & SPIFF payouts.
- Troubleshoot & resolve calculation & data errors.
- Provide training to pre-sales & post sales teams on using Captivate IQ to help them understand the calculations.
- Work closely with human resources & sales operations teams to gather data with regards to new hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, compensation changes & implement them in CIQ.
- Work closely with the payroll team to ensure timely payments of incentive compensation.
- Create & maintain process-documents for all commissions-related processes.
- Help the finance team reconcile 606 commissions entries & resolve any discrepancies.
- Work on continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities for efficiencies & implement changes to support scale, efficiencies & resource optimization.
- Assist with ad hoc commission data gathering, reporting, analysis & other projects as needed.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 3-4 years of relevant sales compensation / operations experience preferably in the technology industry.
- A bachelors degree preferably in finance, accounting or related fields.
- Familiarity with Captivate IQ, Xactly or any other compensation management tools. Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to work effectively across multiple teams & management levels.
- The ability to work independently, as well as collaborate on a team.
- A high level of motivation & a self starter mentality.
- Comfortability handling multiple deadlines.
- The ability to present analysis in a clear & compelling manner.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!