Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Sales Compensation Manager, who will provide proactive analytical support for Taboolas sales commission & sales incentive processes. He/she will provide compensation plan modeling to ensure optimal sales results. The incumbent also manages the local commission system (e.g. loading plan designs, quotas, sales team member administration, etc.). Lastly, he/she consults with leadership & employees to resolve commission payment questions & escalated issues. This role requires the ability to work independently & provide guidance for ambiguous situations.
Positions Key Responsibility: Own all aspects of the sales compensation plans for a 300+ member Worldwide team members utilizing Xactly Incent. Ensure the correct plans are being applied consistent with the plan policies. Four broad areas of responsibility:
Daily / ongoing maintenance of all employee records in Xactly Incent
- Provide daily & ongoing maintenance to all employee records within Xactly Incent. This includes quotas, commission components & weightings, as well as partnering with Human Resources to ensure that Xactly Incent is accurate (position records, hierarchy management)
- Interact with all levels of the Sales organization, including the SVP of Global Revenue, SVP of Global Sales Operations & the Regional Vice Presidents, to offer advice & solutions for complex compensation structure
Quarterly Sales Compensation Process
- Manage the quarterly Sales Compensation process for the Worldwide Sales org, including collaborating with senior leaders in the Sales organization, as well as Finance & Human Resources, to ensure accurate Compensation reporting to Regional Controllers
Annual Compensation Plan Creation
- Support the annual compensation plan updates including sales hierarchy, quota, rates, new hires, terminations, new plan implementation & testing data flow & data integrity
- Assist with the annual preparation of Compensation Plan Documents.
- Partner with sales management & communicate with the Worldwide Sales organization regarding any adjustments or changes to the Sales Compensation Plans.
Ad hoc Sales Compensation Projects:
- Develop new & creative solutions for the compensation for Sales & Account Manager positions which do not fit squarely in prescribed/approved Commissions Plans.
- Research & apply decision-making judgment to resolve moderately complex commission questions & issues.
- Analyze the current compensation process, seek process improvements & efficiencies to drive organizational results
- Possess an aptitude to explore the full functionality of Xactly Incent to address reporting needs of the Worldwide Sales organization
- 8+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a sales compensation role, working with large data sets and/or complex Excel models
- Experience with major Incentive Compensation Management systems (Xactly Incent is preferred), including building of complex compensation plans
- BA/BS required
- Uncompromising attention to detail & prioritization, resulting in timely delivery of precise, quarterly compensation payment information to Regional Controllers
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves & work with Sales team members in a hands-on capacity
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.