About the Brand
Headquarters is here to help women & their hair have more good days. With common sense routines that get to the root of wellness instead of focusing on the superficial, we aim to help women achieve healthy, reliable hair. Were purposeful, product-driven & real.
About the Role
As the 2nd member of the Customer Experience team, youll be on the ground floor of an emerging brand that aims to tackle the massive womens haircare market by getting to the root of what really matters - your scalp & roots - to create true hair health. During your shifts, your main responsibility is being on the front lines with our customers on email, social, & product reviews (for now!). You will also help to build out an internal knowledge base, write & update macros & FAQs, & support CX channel expansion.
We require weekend, holiday, & morning/evening availability: flexibility with your schedule is key! Shifts range from 3-8 hours per day with the ability to work between 20-30 hours per week depending on the needs of the team.
What Youll Accomplish
- Educate, engage, & troubleshoot with our customers via email, social media, & product reviews
- Obsess over customer feedback & relentlessly strive for CX improvements
- Detect trends in real time & creatively solve problems on the spot
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency in your day to day through creating or updating language needs & writing or updating processes
Who You Are
- You are passionate about being part of building a connection with female consumers & enjoy creating amazing experiences for customers
- Youve worked within start-up / high growth businesses in the past & are genuinely passionate about womens hair care & beauty; you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Youre a highly organized doer with exceptional attention to detail & written communication skills: you have great time management abilities, are goal-oriented, & a self-starter
- Youre an innovative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo & always looking for ways to refine & do things better - for your customers, your team, & yourself!
- Youre warm & approachable, & have a knack for making people feel instantly comfortable, yet also know how to hold people accountable
- Youre all around awesome with a great sense of humor
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.