The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for results driven candidates who have strong sales & communications skills with a basic understanding of the US healthcare system. We also look for the right attitude & aptitude in a candidate around a customers overall success.
You will be responsible for responding to inquiries from new prospects unfamiliar with the value of Klara to helping providers of medical services find the best way to use our communication platform. You know how to manage your time & pipeline effectively to hit & exceed objectives. You are creative, fearless, persistent & a positive high energy individual. You have a keen eye for detail & always make sure to record important information.
- Understand & effectively communicate Klara's Value Proposition
- Identify, Develop, Qualify & advance opportunities through the sales cycle through inbound (tele-)sales activities
- Achieve monthly goals
- Apply effective organization & time management skills to include: call volume management (both new & callbacks) & timely follow up activities
- Tailor the Companys value proposition & capabilities to the individual provider's needs in order to maximize the opportunity & build value to help close the sale
- Follow up on sales leads generated by Klara's marketing engine
- Meet & exceed your assigned performance objectives
- High-reaching & results driven. Whether its playing Monopoly or walking from your plane to baggage claim, you love to be first.
- Very engaging speaker with the ability to communicate with highly educated prospects such as doctors & medical practitioners
- Excellent organizational & follow up skills
- Experience with SFDC, outreach.io, preferred but not required
- Familiarity with texting & email follow up tactics would be a plus
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy & flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Resilience, perseverance, & strong work ethic
- Bachelors degree required, additional education preferred
- Healthcare & cold-calling experience a plus