Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease & enrich peoples journeys through their cities & connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant & impactful experiences, & we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the New York metro area. You are highly motivated, reliable & dedicated, & able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written & verbal communication skills, & you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round. Knowledge of Manhattan & the surrounding boroughs is a plus.
This is a full-time, night shift position. The hours are Sun - Thurs 8:30PM-4:30AM. This position is compensated at $15.20 per hour.This role will gain you entry into our affiliated union with a generous benefits package & PTO policy as stated through our union contract.
What you will accomplish:
- Ensure the proper installation & removal of advertisements
- Accurately record & report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety & maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings & other meetings & events as directed
What we expect:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Safely operation light to medium duty company trucks
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, background check, verification of social security number & passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.