CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
Were committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire & retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal & professional growth goals & pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators & the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Vendor Manager based in New York City. Youll join a talented & passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, & improving the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this role, you will work directly with outsourced vendors to tackle CredSimples complex provider data entry & enrichment, as well as execute special projects to meet business objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring that CredSimple maintains the highest level of service, meaning efficient & accurate work, for the 10,000s of primary source verifications we complete each month. You will monitor & report against key metrics, partner with stakeholders to drive performance improvements, & work cross-functionally to implement needed process changes. You will be the primary point of contact for relationships & interactions with our outsourced agent vendors.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Work hand-in-hand with the vendors management teams to monitor the productivity & quality of a large workforce of agents responsible for data entry, outbound calls, & primary source verifications
- Build an excellent understanding of the credentialing workflows & operating systems (internal tools, phone system, workforce management, reporting dashboards) & how they come together
- Analyze, share, critique, & drive improvement in partner performance across all defined metrics & identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, & successes to leadership
- Identify & implement strategies to improve the efficiency, transparency, & quality of provider service
- Partner cross-functionally to craft the design, workflows, & timelines, scope costs, & execute special projects with our vendors on an as-needed basis
- Travel to vendor site(s) to evaluate site performance, roll out new programs, & deepen relationships with local management teams (1-2x/year)
- Work in conjunction with our Learning & Development team to refine ongoing trainings for our agent teams, as well as with leaders of each credentialing product to ensure adequate dispatch of resources
- Improve the performance of our business by executing on operational initiatives such as:
- Workflow evaluation & redesign to reduce error rates & processing times
- Internal feedback mechanisms which result in process & product improvement
- Innovative: Youre eager to drive innovation & company-wide process improvements, even when it would be easier to leave things the way they are.
- Big Picture Thinker: You're a conceptual thinker with experience monitoring the performance of large teams & developing processes - you can get in the weeds but see above them.
- Thrive in ambiguity: Youre at your best when you have a complicated problem with an unclear solution ahead of you.
- Communication: Youre able to communicate clearly, effectively, & concisely with whoever youre interacting with. Whether its our BPO partners, internal stakeholders, or the agent team on the ground, youre able to get people on the same page & make yourself understood.
- Youre culturally-sensitive & professional in interpersonal interactions (e.g. partnering, conflict management, consulting, etc.) & open to giving/receiving constructive feedback to internal & external stakeholders.
- Detail Oriented: You can keep track of a million moving pieces across multiple teams in multiple countries.
- 3+ years of experience in operations, customer service, project management, business process outsourcing, or similar field
- Comfortable with workflows, process improvement, & Six Sigma/Lean principles
- Strong project management skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills (with advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills) & use of data to make decisions & to influence others
- Willing & eager to roll up your sleeves & get to know the business at the lowest level of detail
- Experience performance managing, coaching, & improving the metrics of external-facing service teams
- Prior management experience within the BPO industry, either with call center or data entry vendors
- Experience developing a vendor management process
- Knowledge of health care, health insurance, and/or provider data
- Intermediate or above SQL skills
Interested? Please apply directly via our website https://www.credsimple.com/careers/