Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
The Senior Product Manager of Channel & Event Integrations at Simon will focus on driving our product strategy as it relates to growing the integrations we offer to our clients & partners. This person will work cross-functionally with leaders across Simon to identify needs & improvements to our current marketing workflows.
What Youll Do
- Partner with customers, prospects & the go-to-market teams to define key problems that inform your product strategy & teams roadmap
- Analyze qualitative & quantitative data on customer usage to uncover product insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Engineering, Design, Sales, Support) to source the best ideas & ship high-quality products in an iterative manner
- Conduct user research & testing with Product Design to discover needs & validate hypotheses
- Assist in or lead build vs buy assessments
- Drive & improve the product development process with your team: planning, discovery, development, & commercialization
- Continuously develop your teams key performance indicators
- 5+ years as a product manager at a technology company
- Experience launching products within one or more of the following domains: large-scale data processing, SaaS, enterprise, or developer products
- Comfortable solving big, ambiguous problems
- Strong analytical approach, quantitative & qualitative data analysis
- Effective communicator, able to express complex concepts in plain language
- BONUS: Marketing workflow technology experience (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce)
- BONUS: Experience with complex events processing
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.