Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Business Optimization team has a simple mission: we turn massive amounts of data into actionable insights that drive business value. Our analytic consultants & data analysts work with Visa's clients & staff to improve portfolio performance, program profitability & cardholder experiences. By coupling in-depth analysis of cardholder behavior with Visa's world-class products, digital offerings & marketing capabilities, we ensure our clients' programs operate at their peak potential & that cardholders have seamless commerce experiences in both the physical & digital world.
As part of the Client Services (CS) organization, the Payment Success Program Coordinator will help to deliver this vision to our clients around the globe. In this role, you will use strong analytical skills, contextual business sense & a creative flair to solve real world business challenges for Visa issuing banks, acquirers & merchants. Further, you will support internal stakeholders to develop robust data assets, reporting capabilities, & KPI dashboards to monitor performance & uncover critical insights to ensuring our clients are deploying Visa products successfully & operating at an optimum performance level.
- Become the epicenter of the Payment Success Program
- Monitor & Report & measure market optimization activities for Asia Pacific
- Drive a cadence of regular market engagements, offering data driven insight & solutions to address client pain points.
- Support the deployment of client engagements through the development of content, tools & insights.
- Develop & manage client operational/education initiatives & outreach programs with the goal of improving product authorization performance & cardholder experiences
- Collaborate with data analytics teams to provide market & client specific insights on the health of products & programs
- Engage client facing staff (AMs, AEs, BDs, etc.) to prioritize client outreach on specific product programs which drive measurable outcomes
- Identify & communicate potential performance impacts to Client Service staff including populating internal knowledge bases
- Coordinate various internal resources & product offices to build a knowledge base that allows for effective client education via individual outreach, self-service tools & multi-client educational webinars
- Stay current on market readiness, industry trends & known issues for specific product lines
- Responsible for own workflow; must be able to take initiative to resolve problems - bringing in appropriate resources as needed - to meet critical deadlines
- Requires minimum of 8+years' experience working in analytics or related field
- Self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual & logical problem solving
- Customer focus with ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at all levels
- Ability to set priorities & manage stakeholder expectations, & work both as part of a cross-functional team & independently
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply to business solutions
- A 4 year college degree in a quantitative field
- Proficiency manipulating data from a variety of sources - Big data skills (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) and/or SQL skills required. Familiarity with BI tools such as Microstrategy, etc. is a plus
- Experience visualizing data with tools like Tableau is required. Advanced Tableau skills are highly desirable.
- Strong verbal, written, & interpersonal skills are required
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
At Visa, your individuality fits right in & we embrace inclusion & diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be & we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.