We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced & hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
TouchBistro is looking for a Director, Product Marketing & Commercialization to be the product evangelist & lead a team of two product marketing managers, this role is a 1 year contract. This is a cross-functional role that will see you spearhead the commercialization of both net new TouchBistro offerings & enhancements to the existing product line.
- Go-to-Market Planning & Execution: Develop & launch go-to-market plans for new products & enhancements
- Cross Functional Leadership: Drive cross-functional teams to ensure organizational readiness for new product introductions
- Value Proposition Definition: Leverage research & customer insights to further develop TouchBistros value proposition. Be the quarterback on customer feedback & market conditions
- Partner with Product Management: Work hand in hand with product managers to convey market requirements & competitive dynamics. Inform the product roadmap with research initiatives like win/loss analysis
- Marketing & Sales Alignment: Work closely with marketing on positioning & campaign strategy. Align with sales management on forecasting & serve as the product advocate for the sales team
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 7+ years in a product marketing role (tech & B2B preferred)
- High-energy individual ready to lead a highly motivated & dedicated product marketing team
- Experience developing & validating positioning, messaging, competition, segmentation, go to market strategy & developing pricing models for a fast-paced, high growth technology market
- Ability to establish goals & set clear expectations, prioritize activities, & follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Detail-oriented & analytical nature
- Pre-Sales/Technical Sales & Product Management experience would also be an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.