Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Sales Efficiency Program Manager to manage our Quote to Cash (QTC) program for the Go To Market organization. This role is ideal for someone with experience in quote to cash, & has a strong understanding of a best in class quote to cash process. You enjoy being a subject matter expert & own end to end processes, & take initiative to understand all areas of business impact. You will work cross functionally across the organization to meet corporate goals & identify opportunities for continuous improvement. You will lead & design actionable plans & targets, & coordinate with various teams to execute on these plans. Using data to drive decision making, measure success, & ruthlessly prioritize will be critical to the role. You value & exemplify strong communication skills & are comfortable presenting progress to various audiences (executive team members, stakeholders, etc.).
Twilio is looking for a leader with quote to cash experience who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record . They also have:
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations, Program/Project management, Strategic or Business Operations.
- Solid working knowledge of commercial CRM & ERP systems, including Salesforce.com (admin level capabilities/certified)
- Strong analytical skills (Tableau, Excel, Salesforce Einstein)
- Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams, driving alignment, effective communication & achieving results
- Expert knowledge of standard processes in quote to cash, ability to drive standardization & process efficiencies.
- Understanding of systems & data structures in quote to cash (Product catalogs, CPQ, Contracts, Billing systems)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Prior experience with Apttus CLM, CPQ (Apttus, Steelbrick)
- Industry experience in order processing, order management, & billing systems - specifically in the software industry
As a Sales Efficiency Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Design & Define processes & policies that will provide structure for Twilios QTC process well into the future
- BE AN OWNER Lead in defining a roadmap, adhering to it, & ruthlessly prioritize.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Design solutions that benefit our sales team to sell efficiently, & also improve internal to Twilio processes
- BE BOLD: Think big on what we need to do to meet our company goals & build a best in class QTC engine. Be proactive with identifying risks/gaps & bring creative ideas to the table to solve for them
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success & scalability of our Go To Market organization & its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, & data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization. We help execute strategic initiatives in the Go To Market organization by implementing processes & building tooling.
We are here to grow & learn together. This is a great opportunity for you to collaborate alongside our solution & technical experts, deeply engage with stakeholders from business units across the company, & be in the front seat of defining good scalable processes for the company & paving the path to get there.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our 375 Beale Street San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
The Corporate Development team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing M&A transactions that drive inorganic growth & have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.