Technology Risk Compliance
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for a governance, risk & compliance professional to join our growing Technical Operations team. Youll have industry experience within a variety of controls & processes that range from ISO, SOC2, NIST, FISMA,, & others.
Your ability to identify gaps & define standards which are in line with these standards will ensure our continued growth well into the future. Youll work with teams across our organization, from Product & Infrastructure Engineering to Sales to Customer Experience in order to mitigate risks & exposure.
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a cloud-based Saas environment
- Experience overseeing audits, 3rd party vendor audits, & internal audits is preferred
- Experience performing risk assessments & risk management
- Building & maintaining vendor management programs
- Developing corporate security & privacy training programs
- Defining & maintaining security & privacy policies
- Governing identity & access management systems, policies, procedures
- Building vulnerability management programs
- Managing & evaluating security tools, such as, SIEMs, IDS, Cloud security posture & vulnerability scanners
- Advising engineering teams on infrastructure & operations security & compliance controls best practices
- Direct experience with compliance regimes such as SOC2 & ISO27001/17/18
- Working knowledge of privacy requirements & regulations such as GDPR, EU-US Privacy Shield, CCPA
- Experience with participating in customer security review meetings
- Assistance with security questionnaires/rfps & developing response knowledge base
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible & willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Nice to Have:
- Experience in developing application security roadmap according to SAMM/BSIMM frameworks
- Experience developing customer facing documents & whitepapers on product/companys security & compliance
- Experience with UK CyberEssentials, AWS Well Architected, NIST, FedRamp
- Experience with completing & publishing CAIQ/SIG questionnaires
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents & skills from different technology sectors. Youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer