Squarespace is looking for a collaborative self-starter with impeccable taste to own the Brand Ambassador program. You will help drive an exciting new phase of growth -- a large & diverse global talent network that can help story-tell the success of our platform & elevate our key messages through ambassador communities. This role will be the face of the program, from customer identification & trend analyses, to contract negotiations, creative programming & channel distribution strategy, & final wrap-up.
You will be based in the NYC headquarters & report into the Associate Director, Partnerships.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Build & scale a global marketing channel of Squarespace customers as ambassadors
- Create recommendations on who to work with & how to work with them
- Establish & work toward goals & benchmarks, measuring the success of ambassador initiatives, delivering monthly reports & forward-looking recommendations for future talent, platforms, & programming
- Lead & execute day-to-day operations to ensure seamless execution & workflow management while delivering on project plans on time
- Develop kick-off materials for ambassadors, working with key stakeholders across content, strategy, media, & social to establish key messages & distribution strategies that connect back to the global Marketing calendar
- Draft contracts, negotiate fees, & manage talent relationships from contracting through campaign wrap-up
- 5+ years professional experience in influencer marketing, social media, digital strategy or related field
- 1-2 years of people management
- Experience running ongoing/long-term ambassador programs on behalf of premier consumer brands
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with talent & their teams (established & up-and-comers alike)
- A finger on the pulse of the ever-changing world of influencer marketing & pop culture
- Deep knowledge & understanding of existing & emerging social media platforms & the nuances that go into making compelling & engaging ambassador content across channels
- Familiarity with social & influencer software tools
- Experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, photographers, etc.), as well as PR & events
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)