Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are looking for an innovative Creative Director to lead a team of creatives, help evolve & shape the CommerceHub brand, & bring the brand to life across all communications, including our website, marketing campaigns, events, & advertising. The ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller, has exceptional creative direction skills, is experienced with building & leading a creative team, & can think strategically, but doesnt mind rolling up the sleeves & directly building the work, as needed.
- Own CommerceHubs creative direction, style, & tone of communications across web, digital marketing, events, & collateral
- Build, lead, mentor, & inspire a creative team
- Hire & manage agency partners & contractors to help support creative development, as needed
- Develop creative briefs that clearly articulate creative concepts that ladder to business objectives
- Work alongside the team & drive tactical execution as needed
- Create inspiring campaigns that scale across channels
- Develop & maintain effective & scalable brand guidelines & templates
- Own the end-to-end creative process, including management of production assets & workflow
- Work with Product UX to enable consistent brand experiences in our products
- Develop processes & workflows to enable scale for the creative team
- 10+ years experience writing content, providing creative direction, concepting, & producing for major marketing, communication, or advertising campaigns
- 3+ years of experience directly managing members of the creative team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Cloud products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or other design-related field, or equivalent experience
- A diverse portfolio that demonstrates high-quality creative direction & design
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in fast-past environment
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.