PulsePoint has an open position for a Product Director, Life Platform. In this role you will lead the ideation, development & ongoing management of an innovative platform built for as an enterprise SaaS solution for an audience of health/pharma marketers.
At PulsePoint, Product Managers have five Primary Responsibilities:
- Innovate & ideate with a constant focus on building new data-driven products that drive a sustained & competitive differentiation for PulsePoint in the market.
- Articulate the vision in a compelling business case
- Translate business strategy into the product roadmap, making critical decisions about what features to build & what order to build them in
- Collaborate & communicate with various technical & business teams to launch seamlessly, collecting feedback from other teams & integrating that feedback back into the roadmap.
- And finally work with Marketing & Sales to develop compelling positioning, value proposition & selling tools.
An excellent product manager at Pulsepoint is one that keeps in mind the long term vision of the product while driving short term results, has the customer intuition to get there, & has the authority/integrity to lead the team along the way very much a mini CEO when its done right.
- Partner across the company to bring new data products & features to market
- Prioritizes backlog & develops user stories
- Evaluate & recommend partnerships & coordinate integrations with other data providers & ad platforms.
- Coordinate launch & post-launch activities. Closely monitor impact of product changes on revenue & key business metrics.
- Work closely with Analytics team to build & productize innovative analytics for client consumption.
To give you a better idea of what you'll be working on, here are a few of the exciting projects you'll be working on:
- Designing intelligent recommenders throughout the platform
- Communication & collaboration tools
- Integrated knowledge base
- Interactive health graph
- Social integrations
These are the skills & experience you'll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Deep understanding of programmatic technology & life of a programmatic trader;
- Previous experience as either a PM at another DSP, a trader at an agency/media company, or some programmatic experience combined with SaaS platform PM experience;
- Experience building enterprise SaaS platforms & solutions;
- Comfort with at least one of SQL, R, Python, Matlab, etc;
- Plus but not required: health experience, PM experience.
Sounds great...but what do I get?? Great question, we pride ourselves on ensuring that we provide our Team with an incredible benefit package, fun work environment, meaningful work & career development.
What youll get:
- Competitive Salary & 401K Plan Match
- Generous paid vacation (we consider your birthday a holiday)
- Sabbatical at 5 years of employment
- Annual Company Retreat (offsite bonding)
- Virtual employee engagement events
- $500 vacation reimbursement per year
- Professional training & industry membership access
- Annual training stipend