Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are a rapidly growing San Francisco-based digital healthcare company & we are looking for passionate, seasoned Senior Systems Engineers to help us scale & mature our information technology department.
In this role, you will help design, build, & maintain a vast array of corporate systems & applications necessary to power our continued success. We value self-motivated, disciplined & service-oriented IT professionals who seek a collaborative environment & the opportunity to make a strategic difference. You should be proactive in learning new technologies & ready to lead technical work.
The Senior Systems Engineer plays a technical leadership role in building, implementing, & maintaining secure, robust, & scalable technology. This position will be a self-motivated individual who can drive decision making & solve problems; have excellent project management & overall management skills; & must be proactive & deadline oriented. This individual will not only have to be highly experienced in network & system infrastructure administration but also highly collaborative across the organization & interpersonal.
What you will do:
- Empower health coaches to make a positive impact on the health outcomes & happiness of our participants
- Solve big problems to help the company automate, scale & mature.
- Own corporate networks including Palo Alto firewalls & VPN, Meraki LAN & WLAN infrastructure
- Own Windows Active Directory.
- Own a portfolio of SaaS applications including Google G Suite, Okta, Sophos Cloud, Dropbox, Netskope, Alert Logic, CloudFlare, & many others
- Design & document operational procedures & systems architectures.
- Work closely with our information security & compliance departments to keep our data safe.
- Provide technical support for computer systems, networks, applications & services.
- Automate the provisioning of Mac & PC notebooks
- Participate in the long-term strategy & planning for security, technical architecture, & operations at a rapidly growing company.
What you need for this role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- A strong work ethic & a desire to provide exceptional service
- The ability to troubleshoot & manage LAN, WAN & WAP devices
- Solid experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Expert knowledge administering Okta infrastructure
- A track record of successfully deploying & managing SaaS applications
- Experience managing Mac OS X, Windows desktops, via JAMF Pro & Workspace ONE
- Solid background in Microsoft Active Directory & managing Windows endpoints
- Familiarity with ZenDesk or equivalent issue management system
- A collaborative mindset with a desire to share & absorb skills & information to create a stronger, more knowledgeable, & capable team
Bonus points for:
- Experience with integrating HRM, Active Directory, & Okta
- Comfortable with HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2 & general health care industry controls
- CCNA, MCSE, CCA and/or AWS certified preferred
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.