BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for a FlashBlade Account Executive to cover DoD accounts across the US.
- Driving satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast & working with multiple channel partners.
- Generating revenue & working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building a business case & establishing value: develop & present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers business objectives & justify the sale.
- Driving account strategies & coordinating team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly & annual basis.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota & driving referenceable business as well as proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision makers & closing business.
- 5-10 years minimum experience in the sales of applications, enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts & data centers.
- Experience working in or selling into High Performance Computing (HPC) environments (Genomics, AI, Machine Learning, etc.).
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company & startup experience.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be willing & able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.