CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is currently seeking a Data Communications Manager to be part of the Public Affairs team. This person will assist CLEARs corporate communications, public policy, & government affairs efforts. The mission of this role will be to leverage internal, industry, & consumer metrics to find key insights & write data-driven narratives demonstrating CLEARs value to our users, partners, & other key stakeholders. The Manager will ideally be based in New York City, though consideration will be given to Washington, DC.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in establishing CLEAR as an expert & thought leader on consumer privacy & the future of secure identity by designing & producing relevant reports, case studies, & white papers
- Work across functions to identify data & trends & produce compelling reports for external stakeholder groups
- Track & analyze developments across the secure identity & technology industries, producing internal analysis on their relevance to CLEAR
- Produce materials such as weekly trend reports, industry analysis, issue specific briefings, policy analysis, & executive level briefings
- Contribute to presentations, working documents/spreadsheets/databases, & government affairs & corporate communications materials
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience working in public policy, public affairs, or corporate communications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or relevant experience
- A strong writer with the ability to comb through large datasets & produce concise, compelling analysis
- Experience with competitive intelligence & industry research