FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
The Customer Operations Lead is responsible for answering customer contacts from Betfair US & FanDuel gaming operations. Sells Betfair US & FanDuel premier account wagering casino & sportsbook services, provides outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction & wager history inquiries. Provides technical support to Betfair US & FanDuel subscribers for PC & mobile applications. Works with Marketing department to understand & execute promotions including communication to team members. Assists in building training documentation & surfacing amongst team.
What you'll do
- Provides complete support for incoming contacts on a day to day basis.
- Resolves bet inquires regarding sporting rules.
- Coach & train Customer Support Reps in their day to day role.
- Assist Customer Support Supervisors in the day to day tasks (Adherence, Contact Monitoring, & Live Agent Coaching)
- Supports Supervisor functions with escalated calls
- Assisting with Ad Hoc projects in support of the Customer Support Management Team
- Assists in creating training documentation
- Leads education of peers on new processes & marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with different departments throughout the business to provide best in class customer experience.
Who we're looking for
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel & databases required
- Knowledge & understanding of the thoroughbred horse racing industry preferred.
- Data entry skills required
- Effective oral & written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure understanding; Provide complete & accurate information; Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Knowledge of Betfair US & FanDuel practices & policies regarding customer escalation preferred
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare coverage
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk & talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, & stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines & time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature & level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, & skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.