Tanium Customer Experience Business Analyst
At Tanium, we care deeply about ensuring we support & advance our customers business objectives, & that we continue to offer them value so that they continue to do business with us. The Customer Engagement team is comprised of two smaller teams: 1) the Customer Experience (CX) team that works cross functionally to improve the customer lifecycle, gather customer product feedback at scale, & better design the customer experience to reduce sources of friction & potential churn; & 2) the Customer Engagement Directors, comprised of proactive, relationship-oriented individuals who work directly with customers to ensure their business outcomes are successful & that they continue to renew with Tanium.
The CX Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring Tanium is taking a data-driven approach to improving the customer experience, reducing churn, & maximizing net retention. The right candidate must have the ability to both think strategically & execute operationally. She/he will roll up their sleeves to dive deep in past & present data analysis to identify trends that will inform the planning, prioritization, & execution efforts of current & future Customer Experience initiatives. Where there is not a mature data collection and/or analysis process in place, this person will play a key role in developing one. Finally, all of these activities will require cross-functional collaboration; as such the candidate will need to have strong business partnership skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate clearly & build strong relationships outside of their immediate team.
What youll do:
- Join a high-performing, geographically dispersed team to deliver critical insights & operational excellence across Tanium.
- Drive decision making for the business by analyzing data, identifying trends, & developing best practices related to the customer experience, churn, & net retention.
- Partner with Customer Engagement & cross-functional team members (including Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Operations, Sales Systems, & others) to create new, & mature existing, data collection & analysis processes.
- Build robust dashboards to communicate business performance in an easily consumable way.
- Present recommendations & findings to leadership team members.
- Support ad-hoc data requests in support of Customer Engagement initiatives.
- Proactively identify & communicate business trends to Customer Engagement management.
- Conduct research & analysis to develop solutions to business problems.
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics).
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical role.
- Familiarity with common SaaS business & revenue metrics.
- Strong data management, & communication skills, including advanced proficiency with Excel
- Orientation to both details & the big picture, & the ability to switch back-and-forth depending on audience, goal, deliverable, etc.
- An outcome-focused mindset.
- Thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, currently loosely defined & constantly evolving environment.
- Curiosity, coachability, & an eagerness to learn from a team of passionate, high-octane customer engagement professionals.
- Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite, PowerBI, Snowflake, GitHub, and/or data warehousing is a plus.
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why six of the top ten retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & five of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/