Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy team is responsible for shaping/telling the companys external narrative as well as helping the company make strategic decisions that drive increased long-term value.
We are seeking a motivated & talented Investor Relations Manager to join our growing, dynamic Finance team. In this role you will report to our VP, Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy & support all investor relations work-streams. You will develop collaborative relationships across our company to gain a deep understanding of the many facets of business in order to provide the facts, details, & trends that are relevant to the investment community. In addition, you will work closely with leadership to foster strong external relationships with the investment community & successfully communicate our financial & strategic objectives.
As an Investor Relations Manager, you will:
- Support the planning & execution of the investor relations program, to effectively generate interest & deliver messages to financial audiences.
- Partner with the Communications team to develop appropriate content for the investor relations website & to draft & edit materials including press releases, conference call scripts, presentations & other media assets in order to achieve communication plan objectives.
- Coordinate & support the quarterly reporting process including calls with management, drafting earnings releases, conference call scripts & Q&A documents.
- Develop & manage relationships with current key analysts & institutional investors; build new relationships with potential analysts & institutional investors.
- Prepare & edit presentations & related material for investor & media meetings. Participate in meetings with institutional investors & sell-side analysts.
- Track & report on competitor/peer business developments & financial results.
- Prepare reports & analysis for leadership, outlining investor feedback, financial results, stock price performance, & changes to the institutional shareholder base.
- Develop & manage a timeline for investor conferences, non-deal roadshows & other major events. Attend investor conferences & accompany management on Roadshows with institutional investors & sell-side analysts.
- Contribute to retail investor outreach efforts.
You will love this job if:
- You are articulate & persuasive & pride yourself in your ability to communicate complex topics in a clear & engaging manner.
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently & show initiative in carrying out multiple tasks.
- You enjoy creating & editing impactful presentations for diverse audiences.
- You are passionate about investor relations & energized by interacting with external investors & Wall Street constituents.
- You are looking to grow & are excited to learn through challenges.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a background in investor relations (in-house or agency), equity research or investment banking (with a healthcare/ technology focus).
- You have a robust understanding of finance, accounting & capital markets along with a good working knowledge of analyst modeling & the ability to complete pro-forma models.
- You have proven experience collaborating with senior management & boards of directors.
- You are tech savvy with proficiency in both Google & Microsoft Office suites of applications.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.