Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
As our community continues to grow, were looking for someone with a curious & inquisitive mind to join our Product team as an Analyst.
You'll be supporting our efforts in unearthing actionable insights so that we can identify & deliver on, opportunities to improve the user experience.
Were currently helping build one of the most dynamic & well-funded startups in the London tech scene. Having raised $40M over two funding rounds & with an ever increasing user base, we are in a strong position for successful global growth.
- Use analysis to deep dive into user behaviours & proactively identify & prioritise opportunities for product improvements in the app
- Provide & support the team with a quantitative understanding of behavioural drivers & commercial outcomes
- Ensure rigour & control within the product teams by guiding testing practices & embedding data awareness
- Integrate within cross functional teams, working in an Agile framework, contributing to the ideation, analysis, implementation & impact assessment of new product features
- Champion a data-driven approach within the product team
- Train colleagues with the skills necessary to use data to its full potential
- Improving data pipelines & tooling
- Agreeing metrics & setting up automated reports & dashboards