Tanium is in need of a Senior Manager for our Technology PMO. The dynamic individual in this position will have the opportunity to build our Technology PMO from the ground up while managing projects & directly handling logistics for software implementations, process improvements, & business transformation initiatives in Tanium's pursuit of performance excellence. This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside & build relationships with key stakeholders in multiple departments across various facets of Tanium's system development lifecycle in Tanium's value stream.
What youll do:
- Build & lead a team of Technical Project Managers
- Lead & manage projects throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Effectively communicate risks & opportunities to stakeholders & management
- Manage multiple work streams at once
- Produce & report on key KPIs related to project delivery
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or commensurate experience in IT, or any related fields
- PMP preferred
- Prior experience building & leading teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project/Program Management
- Ability to scope & develop project plans
- Ability to manage complex timelines, dependencies & personalities
- A clear passion for setting crisp objectives, scanning the environment for context & professionally managing stakeholder interests & people dynamics
- Manage the details of project & continually update project plans as conditions change to reflect new learning & capture the latest state of the project
- Ability to produce Project Management Documentation such as Gantt charts, Project Charters,Stakeholder Matrix,etc..
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to schedule meetings & ensure adequate follow through where appropriate
- Experience planning & managing projects
- Strong sense of ownership, attention to detail
- Knowledge of project management processes & related documentation
- Superb collaboration skills; Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Nice to have - knowledge about Kanban, Agile Methodology, or Six Sigma
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.