FACILITIES AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM MANAGER, FIELD OPERATIONS
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
- Reporting to Director of Facilities: assist in all Preventative & Corrective maintenance creations & launches
- Oversee the operational workload of the Facilities team ensuring allocated resources are effectively utilized to deliver against agreed project schedules.
- Build scalable program guidelines, processes & procedures
- Play a leading role in the selection of architects, consultants & engineers.
- Ensure that all buildings meet all relevant federal, state & local building codes
- Foster effective relationships & communications with our third party vendors
- Provide weekly recap communications upwards to senior leadership
- Streamline communication flow between internal partners
- Develop & track KPIs in alignment with project flow
- Serve as the point of contact at all stages of the site launch process.
- Use data to improve process for future site launches
- Remain flexible & be comfortable with change as our business continues to evolve
- Provide assistance for any new warehouse openings or relocations to help ensure proper physical & systematic set up.
- Challenge existing project processes, technologies & systems to continuously seek ways to do things better in order to achieve department & business objectives & drive greater efficiencies for the business.
- Implement project tracking mechanisms to be able to provide timely & concise updates on project progress to senior management & key stakeholders capturing key decisions, developing assumptions, identifying & managing all risks & dependencies to safeguard delivery.
- Define, monitor & control allocated project resources, maintaining financial & progress forecasting to ensure projects are delivered per schedule & within budget.
- Develop & maintain effective relationships with consultants, landlord representatives, cross-functional departments, & the business teams to ensure project goals & requirements are clearly defined & communicated to all parties, as appropriate.
- Lead & manage the efforts of hired consultants, vendors, & key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines
- At least two years of facilities management experience
- At least three years of project management experience.
- Preferred: Bachelors degree
- An outgoing, dynamic personality with excellent organization & communication skills
- An interest in analytics & data-driven decision making
- Able to troubleshoot problems while thinking on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable learning new software systems/platforms
- Excellent computing skills (email, MS office, Google Suite, Salesforce)
- Work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time