The Sasha Group is a digital agency that helps SMBs & ambitious companies grow. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology & we are always growing.
This position is a four month residency with the potential to go full-time. During the residency program you will have the opportunity to work on multiple brands & learn how to buy Media across various digital platforms. The tentative start date is January 11th 2021.
We are looking for a humble, hungry & smart Digital Media Resident to join our growing Media Solutions team. You will be a great fit if -
- You are tech-savvy, self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, & highly ambitious
- You have effective time management & organization skills, strong communication & interpersonal skills, a positive attitude & a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, & consistently demonstrate respect for others
- When you apply, please include the words Media is Cool in your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
About The Role
A Digital Media Resident at The Sasha Group won't be just checking off tasks in a to-do list. You will be partnering with our team leads to get a full, real-world marketing experience. You will drive your own projects & deliver major facets of our clients' marketing campaigns. You will learn SEM, Social Media, Digital Analytics, Ad Copy & Creative Practices & get certified as a digital marketing expert.
- Digital Search, Social & Display, Programmatic campaign execution
- Report processing & analysis
- Attendance on client calls & sales calls
- Keyword/Target Research
- Competitive & industry analysis
- Dedication & demonstrated interest in paid media & building brands online
- Strong teamwork commitment & growth mindset
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros.
- Include the words Media is Cool in your cover letter
- You have a proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- You have the ability to stay highly organized & efficient in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Experience buying media on the following platforms a plus:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok