B2B Marketing Intern
Zolas Vendor Marketing team is hiring a B2B Marketing Intern to support our rapidly growing program. The ideal candidate will have some experience (either practical or classroom) in Marketing- or Sales-related fields and:
- Strong communication & project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to perform basic quantitative/qualitative research & analysis
- Be a self-starter
- Excited to leverage Marketing to drive exponential growth
This person will report to the Director of B2B Marketing & primary responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking internet-based market & competitive research
- Capturing & reporting on findings, insights, & hypotheses to Vendor Marketplace team
- Partnering on ideation for improvements to creative, messaging, or product & drafting relevant creative briefs
- Tracking & managing the distribution of referral rewards
- Collaborating with creative partners in coordinating any vendor insights in the development of couple-facing content
- Assist with execution of any marketing-related administrative tasks for clients, prospects, partners, and/or events
We're Zola, The Wedding Company That Will Do Anything For Love. We're Reinventing The Wedding Planning And Registry Experience To Make The Happiest Moment In Our Couples Lives Even Happier. From Engagement To Wedding And Decorating Your First Home, Zola Is There, Combining Compassionate Customer Service With Modern Tools And Technology All In The Service Of Love.
We Built Our Entire Platform From The Ground-Up In 2013, And Quickly Became The Fastest-Growing Wedding Company In The Country. Our Team Has Deep Experience Creating Award-Winning Online And Mobile Products That Are Helpful, Intuitive, And Simply Magical. Were Proud To Have Investor Partners Including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital And Lightspeed Venture Partners, Among Others.
We Are Passionate About Supporting All Forms Of Love, And Were Proud Of Our Thriving Community Of Over 2 Million Couples. We Strive To Hire A Team That Is As Beautifully Diverse As The Couples Getting Married Today, And We Encourage Individuals From Every Race, Gender Identity, Age, Sexual Orientation, Ethnicity, Marital Status, Religion And Perspective To Apply. Zola Will Always Be A Place Where Every Employee, Couple, Wedding Guest, Wedding Vendor, And Partner Will Be Respected And Accepted And Valued.
Our Headquarters Are In NYC, And We Have Offices In Charlottesville And Montreal. Come Work With Us!