Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is proud to have a very successful story of launching new products in over 11 countries & optimizing them for the past 7 years. As a Director of Product, you'll be leading multiple efforts to make our digital products even better to all our US customers. Were looking for a leader who has a good business understanding, that can connect with the team as their people manager & that thrives when doing hands-on data analysis.
HelloFresh is committed to growing our leaders from inside. As a Director with HelloFresh, you can expect a high level of autonomy, & at the same time, fast career growth.
You will ...
- Lead the strategy & create the vision of our US consumer-facing products worldwide, having a direct impact on acquisition & retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & international stakeholders, from Engineering, Data, UX/UI Design, Marketing, & others.
- Directly manage Product Owners, who are responsible for customer activation, reactivation & virality. This means you'll be growing your teams in both size & seniority.
- Conduct data analysis to identify business opportunities, create experiments (AB Testing) & define success measures (KPIs).
- You have experience in consumer-facing digital products & its challenges around customer acquisition & retention
- You thrive when there's an opportunity to dive deep into data analysis & use the insights to create strategies & experiments to achieve acquisition & retention goals
- You have led Product Owners/Managers, fostering the professional development & career growth
- You are willing to work with your team to push for better results & helping them achieve ambitious goals
- You have an experimentation & learning fast mind-set.
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 5 years of product development experience & expertise with Agile framework methodology.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.