The Concierge positionat Aegis Living of Marymoor is a people-facing, multi-tasking, exciting job that requires maturity & enduring patience from the right candidate. We are always looking to add people to our team who love coming to work with a positive, can-do attitude. If this describes your personality, please read on to see what this role entails..
Aegis of Marymoor in Redmond is located at :4585 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052, right across from the beautiful Marymoor park!
The schedule is:Thursdays & Fridays 4-8, Saturday & Sundays 2-8.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet & direct visitors, families, residents, & employees to theright person or place
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments & family outings with Care & Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout & employees responsibilities
- Assist with putting together Crisis Folders for Marketing.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Concierge
- Compassionate & positive attitude
- AMAZING people skills
- Adapt to change & ability to multitask
- Ability to remain calm & think quickly under stressful situations
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
To apply, attach a resume & respond to this ad or call Ashley at 425-449-4982.