Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Youare looking for a new career stepwhere you can use your deep experience to enhance a product that help IT Service Deliver Managers around the world toincreasedigital experienceof millions of employees & develop new skills of product owner.
Experimented IT Service Delivery Manager, you are managing L1 or/and L2 support team in large enterprise. You lead many service improvements projects, in the last years, to increase employee's quality of service & reduce IT costs.
You willbea keycontributorin realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated & trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover four main aspects:
- Based on your personal experienceand customer feedbackyou elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases & prioritize to ensureproductis creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Advise the R&D teams with workplace-specific knowledge during the development of our catalog of self-help/self-healing workplace scripts & artificial intelligence solutions.
- Contribute to the ideation & the launch ofnewproduct features.
- Based on your experience, buildcontent packs to help our customers to improve employee experience.
- You participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives & demos.
- You follow our competitors & keep up to date with the industry.
- Collaborate with & advise our Solutions Consulting & Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
- Seniority: Mid-senior level
- Function: Product Management
You areextremely passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems.You areadigital workplace expert witha strong commitment todeliver the best digital experience to end-users.
- 8+ yearsasIT Service Delivery Managerin a large IT organizationpreferably inL1, L2 orworkstationIT Service Delivery manager.
- Lead many service improvements projectsto increase employee's quality of service & reduce IT costs.
- Understanding of the Windows & Mac operating system & related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, MDM.
- Outstanding communication & teamwork skills, & social awareness.
- Ability to drive complexprojects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally & pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback & understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in aninternational,collaborativeandfast-paced environmentand learning newtechnologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.