ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Project Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Program Lead, working closely with the implementation partner, internal IT leaders, Global Flutter team & stakeholders to support & deliver a successful Global Workday implementation. The Project Manager will work across all HR functional areas to ensure appropriate allocation of resources, solve scheduling & prioritization conflicts, manage dependencies, & communicate status, risks & issues. The role will report to Portfolio & Program Management Vice President, Program Lead & will be accountable to the COO of FanDuel who are responsible for all Business delivery & revenue.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Define project tasks & resource requirements
- Assemble & coordinate with both internal & global project teams
- Track project milestones & deliverables
- Provide direction & support to project teams
- Ability to handle multiple complex task simultaneously
- Constantly monitor & report status updates
- Ability to communicate solutions/updates across all work streams
- Identify key milestones & identify decisions or trade-offs that need to be made to ensure successful delivery of solutions on time
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including HR, technology, compliance)
- Align & relationship manage delivery from our third party delivery partners as part of an overall delivery stream view
- Coordination & liaison with internal teams
- Coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- Work with stakeholders to manage expectations & ensure clear & precise delivery of solutions
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Has a great command of delivering diverse projects with a track record of success
- Proponent of the PMOs objectives & values as well as an educator to the business on ways of working
- Excellent technical infrastructure knowledge & skills.
- Ability to influence peers/managers & build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to manage projects across multiple locations & time zones
- Self-motivated, proactive, & able to work under minimal supervision at detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Demonstrates a bias for action, can deliver in an agile environment, & has a proven ability to turn troubled projects around
- Demonstrable experience of program delivery with a similar business environment.
- Ability to influence others without formal authority
- Ability to communicate difficult messages tactfully
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to motivate potentially large & diverse teams from across the business & external stakeholders & create effective teams
- Proficient in Excel/Word/Visio
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- 5 + years experience working with Workday is preferred
- Has familiarity with HR processes
- Excellent facilitation skills as it relates to project management.
- Has real experience in software delivery methodology
- Has real experience of working with distributed teams
- Has experience of managing vendor delivery teams
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds & enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Has experience of working directly with technology teams
- Confident & adaptive coaching style
- Organized & transparent with regards to plans, milestones & deliverables.
- Good relationship manager & negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Advocates an environment where the right decisions are made through consensus.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.