As our support teams continue to expand, we are seeking experienced, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written & verbal communication skills to support this growth leveraging experience gained in previous Customer Service roles.
Our Senior Client Services Specialists are an integral part of our support team, leveraging their experience to support the wider team while also handling a caseload of complex & escalated issues. You will be a player-coach on a daily basis; youll assist new hires with our established processes & be a key part of their support system alongside their manager. Youll serve as an on-team subject matter expert by staying up to date with all changes. Youll also contribute to team initiatives & collaborate with other Specialists as part of a Senior Specialist Cohort for advanced problem solving & collaboration with Management. Our Senior Specialists will spend approximately 35% of their time supporting new hires, team initiatives & projects identified by management.The balance of your work will be spent on casework, where youll uphold & promote our best practices & serve as role-model of exemplary customer service for the team.
This role is well-suited for any individual who takes pride in being the best-in-class & also has an interest in people management as part of your career goals. This role will provide exposure to potential development of growth opportunities via presentations & creative problem solving skills that will strengthen your overall professional profile.
What youll do:
Spend 35% of your time mentoring new hires, working on team initiatives including special projects identified by management such as:
- Organize & Lead daily support sessions (i.e. office hours)
- Serve as first escalation point for less tenured team membersSupport our Service Recovery efforts, in partnership with management, to address issues raised in CSATs or NPS
- Identify, create & present content at team meetings
- Make recommendations for process improvements, team feedback & ideation collaboratively
In the other 65% of your time, you will take full ownership of your cases & provide top-quality support while handling & resolving more complex cases such as:
- Custom/Duties issues
- High Value Orders
- VIP customers
- Accounting/Payment issues requiring manual intervention
- Escalated issues
Additionally, you will be expected to maintain all core responsibilities of the Client Services Specialist as below:
- Providing excellent customer & technical support in a fast paced environment via phone, email & chat.
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking & customer support skills
- Maintain a calm & positive demeanor with all customers, colleagues, internal & external contacts
- Multitask & utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer & order information & respond to inquiries
- Support Sales & Account Managers with all aspects of their customer & dealer relationships.
- Communicate procedures, policies & effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management & colleagues from other groups in the organization (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
- Serve as mentor to new hires, demonstrating best practices through activities such as shadowing or mock calls.
- Identify & escalate opportunities for more efficient workflows to management
- Review & Process accounting & payment related issues, ensuring accurate reporting & adherence to our guidelines
What you'll bring
- 12 - 18 months minimum of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environment preferably in e-commerce customer service with international shipping experience
- Demonstrated leadership in previous role, regardless of job title
- Experience with de-escalating via phone & written correspondence
- Ability to create & present content to a large audience, both in-person & virtually
- Collaborative with demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional teams to problem solve
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written, with the ability to convey information in a clear & concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail & the ability to identify & anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle clients in a calm manner & diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills & the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take the initiative to help create beautiful experiences by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals & always willing to step up & help out
- Experience with CRM systems preferably SalesForce
- Ability to support peers by answering questions while maintaining full workload & delivering against all KPIs.
- Internal requirements
- CX Performance minimums:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve target KPIs of role on consistent basis
- 2+ months delivering 12+ cases, 8+ calls, & 40+ activities/day or 22+ chats/day for chat reps.
- Seeking 6+ month minimum tenure, but 4 months minimum tenure to apply