Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've raised a $60M Series D from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years & we have also made Best Places to Work - Denver for 2020. In addition, Wealthfront listed us on their 2020 Career Launching Companies List & weve earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100. We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus our first international office in London. Our values are Trust, Growth Mindset, Humility, & Balance, & you can learn more about how we live our values as we scale on Our Culture page or more about our history on our About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Were looking for a Manager, Recruiting Coordination & Operations that will streamline processes & teams while gaining efficiencies through standardizing & enhancing our candidate & manager experience. In this role, you will identify scalable ways to capacity plan, support our recruiting organization, improve the scheduling processes, develop best practices, lead with data, & create ways for our managers & candidates to have an exceptional candidate experience. This will involve working with & supporting our Recruiting teams & various cross functional partners to quickly build strategic capability & deliver real value to our teams.
In this role youll get to:
- Directly manage the Recruiting Coordinator team, a large part of your role will be organizational design & scaling the RC team to meet the needs of the business.
- Establish vision, strategy, & success for a high functioning centralized Recruiting Coordination team & provide growth opportunities that align with business needs (e.g. sourcer tracks, supplement event execution, etc.) while enhancing the recruiting culture
- Develop, implement & maintain effective cross-functional processes & workflows to anticipate, understand, prioritize & exceed the needs & requirements of our recruiting team & the businesses they support
- Document & evolve hiring processes, spotting & acting on opportunities to improve/automate/innovate them, while maintaining a strong focus on candidate quality, user experience, & recruiter productivity
- Lead the development & implementation of our job posting, employee referral strategies
- Use data, tools, & prior knowledge to load balance, quickly & nimbly shift resources, & scale to meet the demands of the business
- Drive towards consistency & standardization, eliminating inefficiencies
- Own candidate experience from Recruiting Coordinator standpoint (standardize & enhance templates, comms, overall experience with their various touch points via RCs). Identify opportunities to flex/pivot RC workforce to either supplement key org initiatives (e.g. event support & integration) & identify development opportunities to grow & foster RCs into our next contract sourcers
- Onboard & train new members of the recruiting team on process & tools
- Create & deliver interview training to managers & interview team
We are looking for people who have:
- Prior experience in a Recruiting Coordination Lead/Manager role in the technology industry
- Strong strategic, tactical breadth & judgement with the ability to quickly ramp up, to break down complex problems into actionable pieces including risk assessment & trade-offs regardless of program, technology or process
- Analytical experience tracking metrics & working with data to uncover trends, report on results, inform business decisions & improve business processes.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software systems.
- Proven program & project management skills, from design through to execution of complex, large-scale initiatives, with a bias for action & dependable, self-directed follow-through
- Strong communication skills, ability to work to identify opportunities & deliver solutions
- Passion for delivering exceptional Candidate Experience & understand that candidate experience is a competitive advantage
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $99,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (09/28/2021)