Why Vacasa Real Estate?
Vacasa is the largest vacation rental management firm in the US, & were bringing our extensive industry expertise & data-driven approach to the specialized market of vacation rental real estate.
What Were Looking For:
Vacasas Real Estate Team is looking for a dynamic Real Estate Agent Recruiter to support our real estate agent recruitment efforts. Youll be part of an amazing team writing the playbook on real estate agent recruitment. Vacasas Real Estate teams primary focus is on helping individuals buy the perfect second home, either through a Vacasa agent, or one of our partner agents. Youll help make that vision a reality.
What You'll Do:
- Support our partnerships with principal brokers & hiring managers to recruit productive agents for Vacasa Real Estate Brokerages, our Expert Agent Network (EAN), & Business Development Professionals.
- Collaborate with a team of highly qualified recruiters to recruit real estate agents.
- Work directly with hiring managers & agent services team to ensure understanding of job specifications, desired qualifications for each position, & team culture.
- Attend local recruiting events to share the Vacasa story & identify good candidates.
- Work with teams to proactively provide status updates with candidates & hiring managers; collect feedback & results from each & use them to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Build out our recruitment cycle including sourcing strategies, interview processes, offer negotiations, closing, & new hire launch.
- Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, social media, etc) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each market.
- Work with our Central events team to develop effective recruiting materials & host local agent recruiting events.
- Research & develop innovative recruiting strategies to attract top talent.
- Work with agents post-enrollment to ensure were delivering value.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to create digital recruitment campaigns.
- Partner with our field sales team to leverage current relationships & scale our network.
The Skills Youll Need:
- Experience working with real estate agents or professionals
- Experience developing innovative recruiting strategies to attract top talent.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, & passionate about helping find talent to build great teams
- Extreme passion for creating a positive experience for both the candidate & hiring manager (internal customer)
- Ability to try new approaches, learn quickly, & adapt to results.
- Strong knowledge of interviewing techniques, including behavioral-based interviewing.
- Experience supporting a team & working collaboratively across multiple departments.
- Passion for transparency, simplicity, & clarity.
- Occasional travel to Vacasa offices in Portland, Oregon.
Dont Forget the Perks!
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture