Who We Are
The Farmers Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. Backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, & Sweetgreen, we've raised over $100M in funding & seek to build a company as healthy as the dogs we feed.
Join The Farmers Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, & much-needed change to the way people feed & care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team to lead a portion of the recruiting process for our key technical functions of Engineering, Data Strategy & Insights, & Product. In this role, you will partner with key leaders to strategically source & attract outstanding talent to support our rapidly growing business. You will build & deliver an outstanding candidate experience that consistently represents TFD values & mission externally in the hiring market. You will own full-cycle recruiting responsibilities, which include sourcing, screening, scheduling, candidate communication, & Hiring Manager relations. You'll also be contributing to strategic, process improvement projects as part of the larger Recruiting team. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Contribute to the recruiting strategy for niche & management-level technical roles.
- Own the full-cycle structured recruiting process of roles from intake meetings to hire.
- Source top prospects for open roles; proactively identify creative approaches to improve response rates & candidate quality.
- Use insights from data to advise iterations on recruiting tactics & strategy.
- Build & cultivate Hiring Manager relationships for assigned roles.
- Independently run kick-off meetings, build structured interview processes, execute sourcing strategies, & deliver offers.
- Establish tailored communication cadences with hiring managers, setting expectations & demonstrating value as a strategic recruiting partner.
- Fully own recruiting projects - i.e., set goals, craft frameworks to measure success, & deliver excellent results.
- Communicate milestone wins, & roadblocks of projects to your manager & stakeholders.
We're Excited About You Because
- You have 4+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of recruiting for technical roles.
- Shown successful track record of negotiating sophisticated offers.
- You take a solutions-focused, creative, & collaborative approach to strategic sourcing & attracting top talent.
- Champion a positive candidate experience as an inclusive, approachable, & authentic recruiter.
- You display excellent written & verbal communication.
- Experienced with LinkedIn Recruiter. Greenhouse experience, highly preferred.
- Previous focus/passion for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion initiatives preferred.
- Knowledge of Korn Ferry leadership architecture (nice to have).
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (upon a safe return-to-office!)
- Market-competitive compensation & equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, & Vision
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO & WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in person-meetings) is now a feature, not a bug