Daily Harvest is seeking a Reporting Analyst to join its growing Finance team & support the entire organization in providing visibility into the company's performance. This role will be responsible for all internal reporting & will work closely with the Data team to provide support for all organizational data requests. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical & is excited to dive into a data-driven environment. The ideal candidate will be excited about supporting a cross-functional team & serving as a partner to all functions in the organization.
- Provide management & cross-functional stakeholders with timely & accurate information for decision making
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports for distribution to management & key stakeholders across the organization to provide visibility into company & departmental performance
- Develop & maintain KPI dashboards in Looker (BI tool)
- Apply comprehensive business knowledge & thorough understanding of database structure & capabilities to filter & support data requests
- Partner with the Data team to identify & continually iterate on most relevant KPIs to track on a regular basis
- Analyze current & past trends in key performance indicators to help identify potential risks or opportunities to the company forecast
- Implement processes to address all ad hoc reporting requests
- 2-3 years in either consulting, finance, high-growth start-up, or related business
- Technically skilled with Excel, SQL, & BI tools such as Looker experience a plus
- Highly analytical with strong written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, breakfast bowls, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.