ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You have experience. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, & come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You are a people-person. Interacting with others all day long is your dream job.
You are a negotiator, & you always look for ways to build deeper partnerships.
You are comfortable with numbers, & are excited to use data, market trend analysis, & your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our most strategic partners.
As a Senior Account Manager on the National team, your goal is to help our partners succeed. You will work directly with some of the largest fitness brands & franchises in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with dedicated partner brands by helping them grow their business & optimize partnership with ClassPass
- Own strategy for number of top national brands & franchised businesses & drive execution to achieve the desired results
- Aim to achieve full penetration of partner footprint across franchises
- Drive adoption of & sales for ClassPass products with customizations by brand
- Engage with decision makers during monthly check-ins & quarterly business reviews via phone, video or in-person meetings (some who you will be supporting & engaging with daily)
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with partners
- Conduct custom analysis as needed to support brand growth
- Retain partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Customize product pitches & communication per brand needed to enhance sell-through
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 4+ years of experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Able to craft compelling, relevant, & objective-oriented storylines in talking points & presentations
- Knowledgeable in small-mid sized business operations & financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read & interpret data graphs
- Proficient in excel
- Comfortable leading engaging & well-prepared team training sessions
- Based in our New York office
- Benefits include medical coverage, vacation time, & ClassPass membership