Synthesio is a global organization with offices in NY, London, Paris, Brussels & Singapore. We are an "established startup" of about 140 employees, created in 2006, which is recently became part of the IPSOS group, one of the global leaders in market research.
Synthesio provides a Social Intelligence platform to customers that allows them to make sense of the chatter that goes on throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc, blogs, forums.). We sell into the Marketing or Communication leaders in large F1000 companies - such as Mastercard, Nissan - or large agencies - such as WPP. https://www.synthesio.com/
Our Culture Is
Global: Global organization, flat, we interact daily with all offices, all time zones, more than 30 different cultures, so we appreciate being open-minded, respectful.
Simple: We take pride in finding simple solutions to complex problems, so we look for scalable solutions, we are proactive looking for/ giving feedback, being assertive, honest.
Fun: We believe that autonomy, trust, conviviality, being oneself & have fun is the best way to flourish & give the best of oneself.
This position works exclusively with salesforce.com CRM which is required for the role! Our Sales Operations is a one-person function with the objective of helping deliver the results of the business by enabling our sales teams globally to sell more effectively & in line with our customers expectations. The Sales Ops Manager reports to the Chief Revenue Officer & us responsible for the day to day oversight of the Salesforce.com ecosystem, which includes configuring Salesforce, 3rd party integrations, reporting, object management, maintenance, & provide best practice recommendations & implementing the functionality.
Reports/dashboards - 30 %
- Create & manage the Salesforce reports/ dashboards use & present the reports/ dashboards for data analysis & problem-solving
- Work proactively with the Sales & Customer Support team, to assure correct tracking of Renewal deals from creation through the life cycle process.
- Interface with Finance & HR as needed to ensure accuracy of variable pay
Document & Implement Process/Train Users/ System Upgrade - 30%
- Maintain & continually increase the quantity of good records in our database & ensure the quality of each record
- Manage user set-up requirements & train users
- Establish process models to maintain a high level of system integrity & reliability
- Create technical documentation & map systems & processes
- Assume Admin duties for tech stack (i.e., Salesforce, Marketo, Zoominfo, Yesware, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
Commissions - 20%
- Create monthly commission records, coordinate with staff to ensure completeness/accuracy
- Enter into Commissions Index for HR/Payroll
- Calculate quarterly bonus amount
Opportunities & Contracts Review - 20%
- Review all customer contracts to ensure data quality within SF
- Act as the liaison between Finance & Sales
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similarly technically focused degree
- Minimum of 3-year Salesforce administration experience, hands-on experience working with a range of Salesforce products including version control, SF Admin certified (ADM 201 & 211) is a plus
- Track record of initiating lead generation projects; fluency in the basics of writing B2B content (our Marketing team generates content)
- Experience in CRM system maintenance, user management, & training
- An aptitude for learning new systems; growth mindset
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, & requirement-gathering skills, ability to present solutions
- The ability to task-manage to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently & with a team on multiple projects simultaneously