The Senior BI & AI Engineer is responsible for the architectural design & management of custom application solutions conducive to delivering high performance reporting, AI capabilities, analytical visualization, & highly valuable insights. We are looking for team members who are driven by customer success. The successful candidate will report to the IT Director for Go To Market (GTM) Operational Excellence who has overall accountability for defining the operational strategy for integrated Go To Market systems (encompassing Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Retail, Member Support, Apparel & Sales) & the related data needs for the organization.
- Collaborate with teams across the enterprise & be the GTM organizations point person for leading the strategy & architecture for building & migrating existing applications to Redshift & Tableau. Participate in identifying & implementing complementary tools & technologies to enhance capabilities & agility of the data ecosystem.
- Define the target state cloud data platform architecture & strategy to support our business objectives & priorities. Drive a solid vision to resolve any data disparities.
- Build & deliver solution blueprints, prototypes, frameworks, & provide jumpstart support to accelerate adoption of new solutions within the GTM organization.
- Partner with other departments to solution data & analytics use cases, take feature requests & user feedbacks to drive roadmaps & improvements of data & analytics services.
- Define, challenge, & prioritize with business partners for their data requirements.
- Drive thought leadership around our AI/ML capabilities to enable recommendations & models around Supply Chain use cases.
- Work as the Technical Product Owner in partnership with our Business Product Owners to define the technical strategy for our data driven products & applications.
- Collaborate with technical & business stakeholders to identify & implement processes & governance around data design, consumption, & protection.
- Facilitate the design & development of high-quality, data driven decisions for the current & future operational & analytical business information needs.
- Work with our product managers & business partners to develop business requirements into architecture & integrate into our longer-term platform strategy.
- Identify & help drive best practices, principles & process improvements around data design & governance to enable consistent delivery & enable alignment with long term direction.
- Provide SME support for business partners & be the expert around business rules, reporting structures & BI data assets addressing quality, process, & performance concerns from business partners.
- Develop, test, debug & document data structures, data schemas, data transformation processes, & functions.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Graduate degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Math)
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in designing & implementing information & database architecture.
- 5+ years experience in Analytics, Data Science, & reasonable familiarity with all areas.
- Expertise in data analysis & data profiling. Deep knowledge in designing advanced conceptual, logical, & physical data models, repository, dashboards & reports.
- Experience Architecting solutions for Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics/ Data Science deployments using Amazon SageMaker or similar technologies
- Excellent quantitative modeling, statistical analysis skills & problem-solving skills
- Deep experience with SQL including advanced techniques & stored procedures; Deep knowledge of data modeling across various databases.
- Demonstrated data management experience with at least one & preferably two major SQL database platforms: Redshift, MySQL, Snowflake, Oracle, SQL Server
- Deep experience with at least one cloud platform; Azure, Amazon, or Google.
- Experience with concepts of ETLs, data pipelines, development of data applications, report development & other data warehouse projects.
- Experience working in a technical landscape with SAP ERP & SAP S4HANA
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships & influence individuals at all levels with exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to present complicated analytical methodology & results to a non-technical audience.
- Experience creating & maintaining Web Services for Enterprise Data Hub
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech & customer obsessed environment.
- Related experience in an e-commerce organization with a recurring revenue model is a strong plus.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of supply chain & manufacturing systems, CRM, PLM & data typical to these domains
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated & outcome oriented
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.