Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts & relationships, a critical role. He/she will oversee all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, & billing. The Account Manager will work closely & collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, & Finance teams to deliver world-class customer service & solutions to market. The Senior Account Manager plays an integral role in recommending & implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs & will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the DoubleVerify product suite, & how products can be leveraged to meet their goals & objectives.
Deliver Operational Excellence & superior service across your accounts
- Establish contact reports including: QBR delivery, Monthly office hours, feature update meetings & education sessions
- Have strategic conversations during all applicable client touch points (status calls, office hours, QBRs, outings, etc.) & regularly update manager with new information
- Execute against & maintain Strategic Account Plan for all Top Tier advertisers in your portfolio & review status of Top Tier accounts on monthly basis at a minimum, including: DV products used, spend trends, performance vs KPIs
- Keep abreast of industry & client specific news for Top Tier clients & proactively provide suggestions for optimizations & new product/feature opportunities
- Identify common questions, trends & challenges: establish an action plan to improve knowledge retention for specific clients
Customer Retention throughout the year
- Identify potential churn risks & escalate immediately to the appropriate salesperson & your manager, following the outlined churn process including updating in Salesforce
- Provide updates monthly on important factors in churn including if they are speaking to a competitor, recurring issues & plans to address them, how aware they are of our full product offerings, & how engaged they are
Time Management & Efficient Task Completion
- Perform a monthly audit of your entire book of business & present it to you manager by the 10th of the following month to ensure we cover revenue & relationship, as well as account hygiene & any next steps.
- Clean-up AM dashboard on a weekly basis, ensuring all audit tasks are on track
- Upload all client related documents including reporting, marketing updates, & education sessions in Salesforce
- Completion of all internal tracker & status documents within designated timeframes, showcasing effective prioritization & consistency of excellent quality in all tasks
- Ensure to provide regular updates to clients, partners & internal stakeholders as needed & see through every issue until resolved (providing confirmation to all parties)
Who you are
- 4+ years overall work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products & technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, & consistently perform in high-pressure environments.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $68,000 to $121,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!