About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, & increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, & marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted & loved by hospitality groups such as Jose Andress ThinkFoodGroup & Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group & independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments & financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
What you'll do:
- Conduct approximately 2-4 photo shoots per month over a 3 month period starting in October (approx. 2-3 hours per shoot)
- Work from a prepared shot list with set guidelines; at each photoshoot, youll capture photos of the restaurant, the staff preparing & serving food, the food menu, select dishes, & the overall atmosphere
- From each photoshoot, you will deliver 20-30 high quality, edited images to the customer for use in perpetuity. You will first provide a portfolio of 50 unedited selects from which the BentoBox team & customer will choose 20-30 images for your post production.
- Act as both producer & photographer on-site. The BentoBox team will be there to virtually support you along the way, managing logistical details & ensuring that the client is prepared prior to your arrival, but ultimately youll be running the show the day of the shoot
What we offer:
- $300+ per photo shoot (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible schedule. You will be required to coordinate scheduling with the BentoBox team & participating restaurants.
- Coverage of travel costs
- The opportunity to work & develop relationships with amazing restaurants in your area
- Flexible schedule
- Contract/Freelance work
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a pilot program with potential for more work down the road
- Opportunity to build rapport with clients & BentoBox
- Food Photography: 1-3 years preferred
- Familiar with food styling
- Own a car for transportation
- Able to travel all across NYC, Pennsylvania & New Jersey for photoshoots
- Quick turnaround time
- Deadline driven
- Collaborative & open to constructive feedback
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.