Training Delivery Specialist
at Tanium (View all jobs)
Taniums Leadership & Professional Enablement organization is seeking a coordinator to support the rapid growth of our professional & leadership training & curriculum programs. This role will assist with the planning, registration, execution & tracking/reporting of high-impact training initiatives & project manage the programs. A successful coordinator for this team will be an organizational guru, who loves to continually scale & improve processes, support new tool adoption, as well as partner cross-functionally with teams across Tanium. This position is designed for someone eager to broaden their experience & work in a world-class Global Enablement organization!
What Youll Do:
- Project manage enablement components (Project plan, scheduling, registration process, delivery, reporting) of in-person & e-learning HR-driven training courses
- Partner with finance & legal teams when necessary to support the procurement process, managing vendor contracts through Taniums internal processes
- Act as knowledge manager, cataloging all presentation content & supporting material for training events & programs
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Global Enablement team to leverage best practices & programs, executed on a global scale
- Ensure that programs are executed efficiently, on time & on budget
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree required
- 1 year of project management, coordination or administrative support experience required; 3 years preferred
- Training experience a plus
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required
- Superb focus, attention to detail & organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment required
- Experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Experience with Google products, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams preferred.
- Familiarity with Absorb, Salesforce & SurveyMonkey preferred but not required
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.