The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic leadership & execution of both online & offline customer acquisition initiatives. The candidate will spearhead projects ranging from awareness focused brand efforts to DR campaigns with defined acquisition KPIs. Management experience & expertise in varying channels that can be applied & shared are essential. As Daily Harvest continues to scale, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships & opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
- Lead strategic development & execution of campaigns across Direct Mail & OOH
- Guide internal & agency execution of efforts on TV, OTT, Sponsored Content, Influencer, Affiliate, Podcast, Radio, etc.
- Drive predictable awareness & acquisition growth while engineering a scalable foundation & campaign structures
- Design & lead programs from a user's first touchpoint to their landing & conversion experience
- Partner with internal Creative & Brand team to develop concepts & assets across channels
- Collaborate internally to align media with our marketing calendar & product announcements
- Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of marketing trends & constantly drive channel innovation
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of marketing experience with knowledge of the specifics for both brand & acquisition
- A thorough understanding of the intricacies of developing an effective media mix
- Significant experience across Direct Mail, OOH, TV, OTT, Sponsored Content, Influencer, Affiliate, Podcast, & Radio
- High emotional intelligence & experience with managing, mentoring & developing team members
- Data focused with a mentality for testing & a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment.As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.