ABOUT THE ROLE:
Digs Product Manager, Mobile Apps is responsible for maintaining, improving, building & deploying Digs native iOS & Android apps. Working cross-functionally among internal teams & agency partners, you will manage the mobile app tech stack including the OpenTender order management system & integrated third-party loyalty platform. You will analyze user behavior & engagement & execute growth strategies across both product & marketing channels.
This role will sit on the Product Team & report directly to the Sr. Digital Product Manager. You will work closely with the other technology teams & product managers, & cross-functionally with the Marketing & Creative team.
Digs Product Team is small but mighty. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong individual contributor & savvy relationship manager. You prioritize judiciously, & know how to delegate & leverage resources to deliver high-impact results. You do not wait for others to set you up for success. Instead, you find ways to get there on your own, & lift those around you as you grow.
- Gather & prioritize product & customer requirements, define the product vision & roadmap.
- Manage a team of external engineers & UX designers on all development of the Dig mobile apps using Agile / SCRUM methodology.
- Be responsible for effectively deploying resources, solving problems, motivating & communicating against moving timelines, & managing vendors & partners.
- Anticipate product needs & plan updates that enhance our digital capabilities - examples might include automated testing, user behavior analytics, marketing tool integration/automation, etc.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies in the field; serving as the in-house expert & advisor on our mobile platforms, tools, partnerships, & capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to integrate Digs mobile product experience with other high impact tools & systems in the tech stack.
- Leverage available data & thoughtfully implement additional tools to help us better understand our users & business opportunities.
- 2 years of digital product management experience, preferably at a B2C company with exposure to web & mobile products.
- Experience with e-commerce, product analytics, user acquisition & retention, & a strong interest in growth marketing.
- Ability to develop performance dashboards & communicate the implications clearly & concisely.
- Hands-on experience with Firebase or Heap Analytics, Google Apps, Excel, Figma.
- Deep understanding of digital UX & e-commerce conversion funnels; experience setting up & analyzing A/B tests & landing pages
- A proven track record of solving problems in innovative ways.
- Experience with Salesforce Interaction Studio a plus.
- Excellent project management & prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating & improving performance.
- A passion for food & Digs mission to bring people together through food.
WORK PERKS: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Company laptop
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Bonus potential
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
At Dig Food Group, were building a better food system for everyone by sourcing, cooking & serving delicious food everyday. Nine years in, weve grown to more than 30 fast-casual Dig restaurants, opened our first full-service restaurant, 232 Bleecker, partnered with 130 farms including our own Dig Acres, & taught thousands of people how to cook (really cook) in our kitchens.
To do this, weve built direct & real relationships with farmers. We dont just name check them on our menus -- were true partners in their businesses. We focus on farmers who are independent, first-timers, women, immigrants, LGBTQ & people of color. These relationships allow us to get the best ingredients all year round & change our menu based on what is growing in the fields.
Each restaurant is run by a chef & all our food is cooked on site. There are no microwaves, can openers or freezers, just an entire culinary team at every location, cooking vegetables all day. This requires training a whole generation of chefs & cooks from the ground up, including many who have never worked in a restaurant before. Knife skills are life skills.
Were not here to disrupt anything or become a platform. We run our business on good food & great people. From sourcing to serving, our mission is to create a better food system for everyone. That means a world where farmers can make a living growing food, anyone can learn to cook, & we can all eat well, together.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.
Additional Role Note:
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Dig reserves the right to add or delete duties & responsibilities at the discretion of Dig or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Dig is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, ancestry, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related condition, unemployment status, gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender dysphoria, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, national origin, citizenship, disability, covered veteran and/or military status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, familial status as that term is described under the New York State Human Rights Law, caregiver or partnership status as those terms are defined under the New York City Human Rights Law (if you are employed in New York City) or other protected status or any other characteristic as protected under applicable federal, state & local law (Protected Status).