The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is a key resource in digital marketing & its delivery through appropriate media/channels. This includes program strategy, effective execution & meaningful measurement of results of these initiatives. This role will collaborate with internal teams to develop & execute targeted campaigns & customer engagement strategies across the marketing mix including web properties, SEM/SEO, chat, email campaigns, social media, & other digital channels. This role is responsible for tracking & reporting digital marketing KPIs as well as identifying, recommending, & executing improvements for optimizing strategy, budget allocations, & related website improvements. This position reports to the VP of Marketing & will work closely with inside sales & sales operations to help drive the company's growth strategy.
- Plan & execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media & display advertising campaigns
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, & assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Identify trends & insights, & optimize spend & performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new & creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create website pages & optimize user experience
- Design, maintain, & grow the companys social media presence
- Collaborate with agencies & other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies & provide thought leadership & perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Define & manage the execution of a digital marketing strategy that supports & extends marketing initiatives, evolving strategy to remain in front of competitive threats & market shifts
- Drive internal best practices for digital marketing campaign execution
- Website management & Marketing Automation ownership (WordPress, Salesforce & HubSpot/Pardot)
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading & managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences & devising digital campaigns that engage, inform & motivate
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Working knowledge of advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, AdRoll)
- Experience in setting up & optimizing pay per click advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, & data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing & measurement
- Proven track record of exceeding goals & reporting on performance & insights
- Self-motivated & self-directed; conscientious approach to work assignments; enjoys operating at a fast pace while staying flexible to shift tasks frequently
- Able to manage multiple projects & succeed in a fast-paced environment by working independently & as member of cross-functional teams to meet project objectives
- Flexible & resourceful, ready to step in wherever needed
- Exceptional written & verbal communication abilities
- 7+ years work experience in marketing/digital, marketing/product management
- Demonstrable expertise in digital marketing competencies (e.g. website, SEM/SEO, social media, online campaigns & online sales tools) & proven ability to run digital marketing campaigns that deliver meaningful marketing & business results.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience with focus on B2B enterprise level marketing
- Proven experience developing positioning, messaging platforms & creative for paid & organic campaigns
- HubSpot and/or similar marketing automation
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Depth in data-driven marketing, segmentation, personalization & targeting techniques
- Understanding of account-based marketing strategy, & utilizing automation tools to drive growth of new clients & existing base
- Experience partnering closely with sales leadership & an understanding of the connection between demand generation & revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Understands interpersonal & group dynamics & reacts in an effective & tactful manner; has a range of interpersonal skills & approaches with ability to select a best-fit approach
- Action oriented - including creative, problem solving skills. Attempts to anticipate a situation & act in advance to either prepare for it or prevent it; assist other team members to ensure a smooth operation.
Prognos Values & Culture
- Be Collaborative: Always do what is best for the client. Check your ego at the door. We deliver premium value at a premium price. Practice blameless problem solving. Create win/win solutions.
- Be Courageous: Do the right thing, always. Look at the facts & don't assume.
- Be Curious: Think big & start small. Be relentless about improvement. Be predictive. Be curious & always ask why
- Be Enthusiastic: Celebrate success. Be enthusiastic & positive. Let's have fun. Have purpose & believe in the greater good.
- Be Driven: Act with a sense of urgency. Take ownership & honor commitments. Either find a way or make one. Deliver results.
- Be a Superstar: Make quality personal. Deliver remarkable client service. Be better than your previous self. Go above & beyond.
- Our culture guide: http://bit.ly/2ISMzjl
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on predicting disease to drive decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences & diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in 40+ disease areas, with over 25B medical records for 200M patients. Prognos has 1000 extensive proprietary & learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management & quality improvement. The company is supported by a $42M investment from Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE: SFE), Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF), Cigna (CI), GIS Strategic Ventures, Hikma Ventures, Hermed Capital, & Maywic Select Investments. For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by driving the best actions learned from the worlds data
To prevail over disease & empower people everywhere to live life to the fullest
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the NYC office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements & unlimited PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership
- Some of our benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent care flexible spending, commuter benefits, free access to One Medical Group, Gym discounts, flexible work hours & locations, access to the WeWork network, a Health Advocate, Employee Stock Option Plan, & more