PebblePost created Programmatic Direct Mail to convert shoppers into buyers with the most effective marketing at home. We capture online interest & intent data to send relevant mail that activates buying decisions at home & drives conversions everywhere. Our patent pending digital-to-direct mail platform integrates advanced targeting, algorithmic optimization, attribution & quantitative analysis. PebblePost is a venture-backed company based in NYC & San Francisco.
PebblePost is looking for a passionate, collaborative, & results-driven product leader who craves the challenge of innovating & scaling a marketing technology platform that is both audacious in its aspirations & effective in its applications.
As VP Product Management, you will bridge customer & business needs with engineering & platform capabilities to rally internal & external teams in common cause to develop Programmatic Direct Mail products & solutions that drive performance for marketers.
Who we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate is a strong Agile product leader whose knowledge of digital marketing technologies & partner ecosystems is matched by an intuitive understanding of how to develop marketing solutions that are effective for marketers & engaging for consumers. Youre a natural at developing & cultivating strong relationships with technical & customer-facing team members. Youre an even better listener who responds to internal & external customer needs proactively, persuasively, & respectively.
Youre a triple-threat professional who is (1) an accomplished & organized Agile product owner who can effectively drive backlog development & prioritization for our platform & products, (2) a strategic thinker with tactical acumen who can operate on multiple levels to balance long-term product strategies with near-term business needs , & (3) a techno-speak translator who is effective at collaborating with internal teams & external customers to translate PebblePost platform & product capabilities into plain & benefit-driven language.
- Lead & scale the product management team.
- Build partnerships & consensus across Engineering, Analytics, Product Marketing, Sales, & Customer Success to develop & evolve product roadmaps that reflect a shared understanding of the strategies & tactics required to deliver meaningful & measurable customer outcomes.
- Partner with Engineering to drive the end-to-end product development process -- from planning, to working sessions, to feature review & everything in-between.
- Closely coordinate with Product Marketing & Customer Success to successfully launch & fully support new products & features.
- Help define & analyze metrics that inform the success of PebblePost products.
- Drive structured product knowledge & training into the product marketing & training organizations.
- Be accountable for customer renewals. Build a renewal strategy & renewal products in conjunction with sales, customer success & product marketing.
- Concentrated time pitching & requirements gathering directly from & with customers to understand their challenges & opportunities intimately.
- Create & manage PebblePosts pricing models.
- Understand PebblePosts strategic & competitive position & deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid & creative solutions are the norm.
- Contribute to the understanding & enhancement of the product management function at PebblePost by participating in group events, developing & sharing knowledge, & helping to cultivate a continuous learning & supportive esprit-de-corps.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 15+ years relevant work experience, including extensive experience building & leading a team of high performance product managers & operating in matrixed organizations featuring different market/business verticals.
- Agile product management experience with a focus on software products & advertising/marketing technologies & ecosystems.
- Entrepreneurial drive & demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational & analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data & industry trends.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & good at developing relationships across diverse teams (including engineering, customer success, sales & marketing).