Were in the business of delivering awesome meals into everyone's home or office fast.
We achieve this by building & running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, & a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We dont want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway delivered an age after they order.
In this role, youll be helping the hospitality industry grow as a member of the Restaurants Technology team thats responsible for building the best food delivery platform for our restaurant partners.
The role is responsible for coordinating the integration efforts across multiple parties including restaurant partners, external technology providers, account managers, business stakeholders & restaurant product to ensure clear visibility within each project & driving the project to successful completion.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams in a fast-changing environment & is integral to driving success as we grow. This position is located in London & reports into the product team.
What youll do:
- Detailed planning: The project coordinator will manage pre-kickoff preparations, project kickoffs, project plans including milestones & all project communications to ensure the successful adoption of the product with our key accounts.
- Coordination throughout the lifecycle of a project: Responsibilities include but are not limited to creating rollout plans specific to each project, establishing go-live criteria & defining the owners of each stage, issue tracking & clearing, & communicating progress to the wider business. Throughout you will need to anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies & provide escalation management throughout new product launch.
- Stakeholder management: This is a critical role for Deliveroo to make sure both external & internal teams are working toward the same goal & managing communication & changes as we roll out the product further. Youll need to advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed
- Process optimisation: Its essential that we learn from every launch, & get quicker & more streamlined every time. Youll be responsible for identifying where we can improve, & making sure that we execute required changes across product & engineering, business, or POS teams
What were looking for:
The right candidate will have experience managing complex projects across lots of different stakeholders.
- 5+ yrs relevant experience in Project Management or Coordination
- Experience leading a team or cross functional projects
- Willingness to take responsibility & drive projects forward without close supervision
- Ability to hold each party responsible for their actions
- Experience working with product & engineering teams
- Technical understanding & ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication, organisation & project planning skills with emphasis on technology.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management / relationship building skills
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.