Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of MetLife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Unqorks global business partners are major contributors to our overall strategy & growth. We seek strategic-minded partnership executives with a strong sales focus to help manage & nurture partners ranging from global systems integrators, regional consulting firms, & complimentary software solutions.
- Manage relationships with key partners serving public sector clients at the Federal, State & Local levels.
- Develop joint go-to-market plans with key partners across Federal, State & Local
- Establish multi-year expansion plans & targets
- Onboard new partners supporting various enablement activities
- Active sales & delivery support for partner-led Unqork projects with clients
- Prioritize & support partner solution development
- Contribute to the direction of partner strategy
What were looking for:
- 7+ years as a strategic sales or partnerships executive
- Strong track record developing mutually beneficial partnership arrangements
- Strong front line sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong contracting & negotiating skills
- Experience developing new partnering strategies
- Experience working for a major consulting firm
- Experience with complex delivery of technical solutions
- Background & history in Enterprise SaaS software
- Competency/experience working with banking, capital markets, insurance, public sector, and/or real estate
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.