Want to help people get the financial protection they need & feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare & buy insurance online. Since 2014, weve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer inFintech & helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing & looking for people with grit, great attitudes & creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
About the role...
Are you looking for the chance to make a huge impact on a growing startup with a mission to impact hundreds, thousands, potentially millions of people? Were looking for a Case Manager to be on the front lines of our new Property & Casualty product launch. This role will provide back-end support to our sales team & help develop an exciting new chapter in our growth story. This is a unique opportunity to work directly across all teams at Pg to build, launch & scale an integral part of our growth strategy.
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Work closely with our sales agents to prepare, review, & generate client-facing presentations, including home & auto insurance quotes & coverage recommendations
- Coordinate with our underwriters, brokers, & carriers to efficiently communicate our clients needs
- Collaborate with sales & product management to identify trends & drive our cross-sell philosophy & value proposition
- Research & document product & eligibility specifications to streamline sales fulfillment
- Review existing client coverage & research products to improve their protection
- Communicate with our users regarding their service-related requests
- 1-3 years experience with property & casualty insurance sales & a high level understanding of insurance products
- Quick adaptation to new technology & ability to navigate multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail & self-management
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills & passion for helping clients
- Honesty & integrity you do not cut corners ethically & can be trusted to do the right thing for clients & for the team
- The desire to grow professionally & contribute to the success & culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship & coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join (Shhh Its a secret!)